Thread: hey
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 12:19 PM   #9
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by feisar
glad to hear your escaping back to the city 'trep i really hope it all works out when u movin?
I already moved, 2 weeks ago. Now I'm looking for a more stable job, hopefully land something in a few weeks. Wish me luck.

Quote:
btw european town design aint that great, in the 60's & 70's anything culturally significant was torn down and blocks of flats put in. Then in the 90's any large building was demolished, any tiny piece of green space was filled in and replaced by housing estates, with no extra facilities, shops, roads or anything..
Yeah, like Erkki and I discussed, residential and community design and planning sucks these last several decades. Very little or no consideration for basic human requirements and social interaction.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien