You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2004, 12:47 PM   #1

Send a message via MSN to feisar
Default hey

..its been a while :/

the last few months have been a bit all over the place for me, ive not had much time to post messages, thanks to various life/work/relationship/crap stuff.. i manage to lurk and check out the site every now and then..

so hi new ppl who have no idea who the hell i am, hi to all the people that have forgotten me and everyone else
Old 03-14-2004, 01:20 PM   #2
Prove it all night

Send a message via MSN to James

feis!

where's the weekly chart ?
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." - Thomas Edward Lawrence
Old 03-14-2004, 01:37 PM   #3
merely human

((((( feisbaby! )))))

I missed you, stud! Hey, guess wot!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-14-2004, 04:12 PM   #4
Whinging Pom

Send a message via ICQ to DomStLeger Send a message via MSN to DomStLeger

Welcome back feisar! It's great to see you around again, I was beginning to worry you'd left us for good.
Still Get Mozilla Firefox! Forget that Chrome and IE rubbish!
Old 03-14-2004, 05:15 PM   #5
JLC

Send a message via ICQ to GreenJeanz Send a message via AIM to GreenJeanz Send a message via MSN to GreenJeanz Send a message via Yahoo to GreenJeanz

Feisykins!
Old 03-14-2004, 11:45 PM   #6

Send a message via MSN to HaiDang Send a message via Yahoo to HaiDang

Ha! So at last there's someone to give this a rate! Welcome back Feisar!
Old 03-15-2004, 12:07 AM   #7

Send a message via MSN to feisar

thanks people.. *clicks on link* cant believe i fell for my own joke *stares at turd and shudders*

glad to hear your escaping back to the city 'trep i really hope it all works out when u movin?

btw european town design aint that great, in the 60's & 70's anything culturally significant was torn down and blocks of flats put in. Then in the 90's any large building was demolished, any tiny piece of green space was filled in and replaced by housing estates, with no extra facilities, shops, roads or anything..

charts for last few months =
1. generic EA sequel
2. generic Sonic sequel
3. generic EA sequel
4. generic Final Fantasy cash-in
5. generic EA sequel
6. generic EA sequel
7. simpsons licence to print money game
8. generic EA sequel
9. midway's lets see how much we can charge for a stingy complitation pack thats identical to the one we released five years ago
10. activisions cheap and nasty GTA clone
Old 03-15-2004, 11:53 AM   #8
jaf
big, hairy and blue

: kiss :
Old 03-15-2004, 12:19 PM   #9
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by feisar
glad to hear your escaping back to the city 'trep i really hope it all works out when u movin?
I already moved, 2 weeks ago. Now I'm looking for a more stable job, hopefully land something in a few weeks. Wish me luck.

Quote:
btw european town design aint that great, in the 60's & 70's anything culturally significant was torn down and blocks of flats put in. Then in the 90's any large building was demolished, any tiny piece of green space was filled in and replaced by housing estates, with no extra facilities, shops, roads or anything..
Yeah, like Erkki and I discussed, residential and community design and planning sucks these last several decades. Very little or no consideration for basic human requirements and social interaction.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien