View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 09:59 PM   #1
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Default The SEXIEST game characters

Left - Jail bait: Mona Sax, Max Payne 2. Right - Hidden hunk: Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell.

Admit it. There's been at least one or two game characters to come out in the last 2 years you've been attracted to, or whose sex appeal you would want for yourself. Maybe you can't quite place it - their pretty face, the way they walk, hold a gun, how they're dressed, their personality, or the sound of their voice. Who knows? Who cares? You want them, or want to be like them.

Here's my list:

Male
Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell. The guy is HOT! Slightly older type, athletic, strong, and silent. And.....that fucking voice!
Max Payne, Max Payne 2. Nothing like a handsome brooding man with a past and a vendetta to put me in the noir. Because in the dark, anything can happen, baby...
The Prince, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. That scowl does it to me. Ditto his exotic beauty and indefatigible gymnastic prowess. Hmmm, wonder what other kinds of swordplay he practices *ahem*.

Female
Mona Sax, Max Payne 2. Max as a woman (unsurprisingly). She's subtle, intelligent, edgy, and fiercely independent. And she's not all about tits and ass; in fact, she's probably the first naturalistically proportioned digital girl. Just don't f#&k with her. Sexuality and a mature mind are not necessarily exclusive of each other.
Cate Archer, No One Lives Forever 2. A proper spy with proper style. The thinking man's (or woman's) sex symbol, her aloofness contributes greatly to her erotic pull. I wonder if she'll ever get her man (or let him get her).
Nico Collard, Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon. Her amused cynicism and quick wit as well as her gorgeous curves and titillatingly womanly walk are to blame for my monitor screen fogging up.

Now it's your turn to list. Remember, only games within the past 2 years.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 03-10-2004 at 10:04 PM.