View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 01:10 AM   #6
Dasilva
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

Quote:
Originally Posted by akane_t View Post
Has the seller gotten a lot of recent negative feedbacks? I ask because if it has been only two weeks then there's still a chance that the seller might have a good reason not to be responsive at the moment. I had this happen to me once. After not responding at all for almost a month, the seller contacted me later and explained that he had health probelms and couldn't complete the deal or get on the internet. He ended up refunding my money to appologize and allowed me to keep the stuff anyway.
But ebay says these guy is nolonger registered on ebay. So I doubt his got the flu or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once A Villain View Post
That definitely sucks Dasilva. Try having your seller disappear when the item for sale is a $5,000 camera. That was back in 2002, but I'll NEVER forget it... Hope my misfortune makes you feel a little better. :-)
No insult to you, but I would never spend more thn £100 on ebay, purely because of the risk. But I feel your pain, I would of been devastated if I lost that much money.

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives