View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 11:23 AM   #329
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic View Post
4. Lee in Limbo (3: Jelena, AFGNCAAP, pinkgothic)
Officially denied by: The Impostor
I still haven't read this thread. I wasn't even aware I was ever a suspect. Glad I was exhonerated, at any rate. I would have been tried and convicted before I'd had a chance to return and find out I'd been an offender.

For the record though, I did once haunt a messageboard in another guise for a few months, for personal reasons that would take too long to explain. Suffice to say, some friends recognized my mannerismms even though I was masking myself, and they privately called me on it. After that, I returned officially and put my alter ego away permanently.

These days, I maintain no alter egos on message boards anywhere. I prefer people to know it was me, come what may. I've been Lee in Limbo for seven or eight years now. It's hard for me to be anyone else, unless I'm just being private, in which case, I do not post on open message boards anyway.

It's just me saying so, but nevertheless, it's true. You can google me. I'm everywhere, and I've been far more controversial than The Imposter. I have no need or reason to hide. I don't even like the game he's playing. Not that I dislike it. Just that it sounds like absolutely no fun to me. It's an elitist guessing game. I discovered I have no taste for it myself. Mystery, sure. But I like my mysteries to remain secret. Advertising with flamboyant and aggressive behaviour does not help one keep secrets, unless one is hiding in plain sight.

As for the identity of The Imposter, it's RLacey. I know he denied it, and that's fine. Just saying, it's him. YMMV