View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 06:39 PM   #6
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Actually, I'm really not all that different in real life.

I'm a graphic artist who writes fiction and music and dreams of a day when he can develop a handful of interactive adventures like the one I've been babbling about for months.

I've been married for a little under a year, my apartment is stuffed to the rafters with the accumulated possessions of my wife and I, and she would like to have children soon, but I'm holding off for a bit more job security and a more spacious place to live, in that order.

Personality-wise, I'm relatively passive unless I'm trying to do something I'm passionate about, in which case I can be very bullish.

I'm a notorious flirt, a charming raconteur, and an infamous polemicist. That said, believe it or not, I'm generally very shy around people I don't know... until you get me on a topic I'm very intense about. Then you can't shut me up.

Future plans include giving my wife that family I promised her, acquiring the recording equipment needed to record the music I'm writing, and to eventually start an in-house publishing concern for the various works of certain of my friends and I, hopefully without becoming a sad little vanity press. LinkMedia Games are commencing a new RPG tabletop book, and we'll be working on that pretty steadily for the next year or two, I would imagine. And I plan on having a couple of pieces of shortish fiction I've slowed down on finished and sent out for the next round of rejection slips.

>>Edit To Add: And on the topic of cars, I don't drive. Yes, I'm one of those people. I've often dreamed of owning a very classy vehicle like an Aston Martin, but in truth, I'm not interested in driving any form of fossil burner. I AM however very interested in the Tesla.

Last edited by Lee in Limbo; 08-07-2006 at 02:36 PM.