View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 12:39 PM   #1
Roman5

Default I think Dreamfall is absolutely amazing

Yeah, whaddayaknow, another dreamfall thread. I could have replied in one of the various threads, but I wanted to make a point that gets seen. And we do need another dreamfall thread!

Now maybe it's because I've played so many games recently and not watched many movies or much TV of late that I love dreamfall so much, but I'm having a ball sitting back watching all the cutscenes and following the very interesting and absorbing story. Actually I really DON'T care that there aren't many puzzles because I have plenty of other 'puzzle' adventures on the go anyway. But there's lots of things to click on, buttons to press, and stunning locations which is keeping me happy. And the puzzles/errands that are in the game are fun if not very challenging. Like a great book, I simply cannot put this game down. It's very addictive, all consuming and has got me hooked 110%. Fantastic voice acting and scenery, and the ever changing environments and character control from chapter to chapter keeps it from getting stale. In short, I cannot fault Dreamfall and I'm amazed there are so many people that find fault with it. Can you tell I like dreamfall?

* loads recent save game and continues...*

Last edited by Roman5; 06-28-2006 at 12:51 PM.