View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
NemelChelovek
The Solomon of Sarcasm

Default Scratches problem

I just got Scratches yesterday. I played the demo back when it came out and was suitably impressed, save for the fact that when I went into a closeup scene, it would for some reason show the closeup I had seen previous to the current one. For instance, when I went to look at the phone on the desk, it showed me the interior of the car...except all the hotspots corresponded to the phone scene. When I interacted with a hotspot, it would show me where I was supposed to be, but still...confusing. I assumed this was something faulty with the demo.

Then I got the game home and put it in...same damn thing. Any idea what the problem is? I tried it on the various gamma correction modes, no such luck. Any clues, anyone?

Advertisers don't program morals into their audiences. It would be bad for business.
--Sara Ogaz, Queen of the World

Just about every adventure game includes you needing to combine a ham and a wrench to make a "porkscrew".
--Kevin Wilson