View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 02:53 AM   #9
john238

I dislike them as well, I have only been stopped by them a few times as I normally see them and divert in another direction. But even when I get stopped I am only with them for a few seconds.

This is because I quickly work out what I think they are going to say so I would be a useless candidate to them so I can then move on.

For example, they stop me and ask if I am 18, I say no I am not even though I am 24. Once I say that they say OK, we are looking for people that are 18 and over. So I then go.

Another one is when they say have you had an injury any time in your life. I say no I have never had one. And that makes me a useless candidate again.

Another one is about car insurance. They ask do you have car insurance. I just turn around and tell them that I don't as I can't drive.

Do this is a simple way of not standing around for about 30 minutes doing their survey.

It is also a better way than telling them straight in their face of where to go.

As you can see, I hate doing surveys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob
I hate market researchers who accost me on the streets, or come knocking at my door, or phone me during dinner.

I don't mind taking online surveys, provided they're short that is. I'm more likely to participate if my completion of the survey gives me the chance to win something.