View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 07:46 AM   #1
Jackal
Hopeful skeptic

Default New staff, part two

SWOOSH!!

Good Lord, there's that sound again! The revolving door of staff changes is spinning again.

Today, with great pleasure, I introduce two more members of the asylum staff.

Joining the Underground writing staff is Luke Jensen, from the U.S. Luke is yet another self-avowed Sierra fan. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds his last name incredibly suspicious, but I've yet to prove a connection. (I'll keep you posted.) Luke's goal is to create a game of his own one day, so we figured working for us would be a great way to get used to merciless criticism. In the meantime, we can look forward to great things from the man cleverly concealed behind the forum name "Luke".

And raring to become the Walter Cronkite of adventure gaming, Michael Kikuchi joins the AG news team. Another current U.S. resident but with roots in Japan, Michael promises to report news so fast it'll be up before it even happens. (Actually, he didn't promise that; I'm just putting some public pressure on him, because I'm like that.) You can find Michael translating, petitioning, and StarForce-testing his way around the forums as "nikoniko". If that name doesn't sound familiar, that's because he was "doroposo" until about five minutes ago. (I know, I know, what kind of outrageous new staffer demands a name change?! ... Oh, wait, so did I, back in the day. Never mind. )

Welcome to the team, you two! Looking forward to great things from you both.

SWO... Oh, man, there it goes again. More later, apparently. (I gotta stop hiring people before we run out of italics.)

--------

EDIT: Serious typo corrected. Apologies for originally referring to Michael as being one who "sleeps with ducks" (or something like that).