View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 08:12 AM   #14
CrimsonBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacardiJim
Much as I loved The Last Express, I don't recall it having much in the way of humor.

All 3 Discworld games.
CHAOS: A Fantasy Adventure
Stupid Invaders
(Warning: the humor in this game is highly subjective!)
Sanitarium (Yes, it's creepy and funny both)
Callahan's Crosstime Saloon
Grim Fandango
Zork Grand Inquisitor
The Neverhood
Toonstruck
(Again, the humor is love-it-or-hate-it.)
Out of those I already completed Toonstruck, Stupid Invaders (sick), Grim Fandango and the first two Discworld titles. I've seen The Neverhood a couple of times on sale, but I never knew what kind of game it was. If it's a pure adventure-game then I'll probably like it. Haven't played Feeble Files either, which is a similar game, isn't it?

What kind of theme does Callahan's Crosstime Saloon have, and where can I get it? Hell... where can I get adventure-games, preferably new and english subtitled at least, if not speech. Actually, I might find a german or japanese game work perfectly fine if it has english subtitles. Are there adventuregames that have this? There are a few adventure-games I'm looking for. I don't like playing pirated PC-games, for some reason. Somehow I enjoy games that I paid for more than I'd enjoy a pirated.

Granted, I may have difficulties finding for example The Last Express original, but if it's possible I want to know where.

And, mind... toll is a negative. The norwegian government (is it a government?) is so cheap that they set the maximum toll value to 200 NOK, and that was set back in 1979 or something. They don't want to change it according to todays values.