View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 08:04 AM   #7
Wreck
Shady AGP

Send a message via AIM to Wreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
The same goes with me and my sister. But I believe I have a little more luck, because in my case it's my older sister (who is 7 years older than I). We have a lot of shared interests, not only Adventure Games. The only problem now is the fact that she is at University on the other end of Germany right now. She's nearly finished though, so maybe she'll be able to catch up on the games I have already played, but she hasn't found the time (or which her computer was too slow for) for. And she's fast - If I start a game long before her, and am already two thirds finished, there's still a good chance she will finish earlier. It's a question of having more free time when at home. Same with books (and she's a pretty fast reader anyway).

-
my sister is older than me also, but only by 2 years. She got off into real life and clubs and bars, and these games don't mean what they used to mean to us. Even at 24 years old, she was very in tune and loved them, but it's really changed lately. As I sit at work, I get all fired up about playing through Monkey Island or a new adventure completely, but when I get home, I have no desire to jump into one alone. It really sucks. I just want to go into Chess Land and dissapear Is talking like this at 25 years old mean I have issues? lol
www.josephgoss.com