View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 11:38 AM   #1
Dmondark

Default Hey Adventurers :) - a question about AGDS engine

Ok.. so.. this is my first post here, so I think I should say few words, and I hope I won't waste so much of your time while you read them

As almost all members of this forum, I'm just crazy about adventure games, and when I say adventure games I mean ALL of'm; text, VGA, point&click, 1st person, 3d, cartoonish, horror...etc. Anywayz, browsing the net for genre-related sites, I gotta say that Adventure Gamers is the (AWSOMEST) and most resourceful site I ever saw, I've read all of the underground features and articles, and they were just great!!!

Cutting to the chase ("oh God!!.. will you already" ),I've been allways funded with creating a point and click game of my own, I have a minor scripting skills, moderate 3d max skills and a big passion! so I was reading around and found that NIBIRU (as well as Black Mirror) was developed using a game engine called AGDS (Advanced game development system), I looked around but didnt find anything about who sells it (such thing would not be free ofcourse), I thought maybe the company itslef created that engine from scratch for their own needs, but again, why would they give it a name ( a commercial name if you may), so.................. Can anyone of you guys lighten this matter up for me a little? is there such an engine for sell out there?

Thank you so much in advance, and sorry for the long long post!!

Best regards,
Dmondark