View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 07:07 PM   #1
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Default "Would you please risk going to prison for me?"

Quote:
Dear Mr. Rafol,

I enjoyed your article about Syberia's life and death undercurrents. It is in a sense then, somewhere between the two.

Plus it had such good scenery and atmosphere. This summer I got a RUSSIAN version of the game (how fitting) It was pretty cool with the Russian voice-overs. But after beating it, which leaves you on a real cliffhanger, the installation for Syberia 2 didn't work. it said I need the minimal.syb file . If you would be able to burn the file onto a CD for me or something, I caould give you $5 or so.

I think it is a great game, and would love to play the sequel.

Thanks!

**********, **
This is an email I got recently. Erm, first of all I don't own a copy of Syberia 2. Secondly, I have no idea what this person is talking about. I dunno, but even if they were asking innocently they should have first contacted the publisher's tech help department.

Whatcha guys think?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien