View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:59 PM   #1
Kingzjester
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester
Default Pathetic people who live in the internet and their pastimes

I was having Citizen Kaneish thoughts so I went to see how much a DVD would set me back. Just for shits and giggles, I clicked to see all the negative reviews people have left behind. I noticed that there was this link to the side of the person's nick that read "see all my reviews". I was wondering what kind of person would give Citizen Kane one star out of five so I clicked to see what kind of stuff they liked... Imagine my surprise when EIGHT out of TEN people on that first page (and about the same ratio of people on the second page, I didn't bother clicking further) gave glowing reviews to everything and anything Reba McEntire as well as hated Citizen Kane.

Is there some sort of an odd demographic that loves Reba and hates Kane, I wonder? Or is there some really pathetic person in the internet who has generated twenty or more Amazon screen names only to bump up Reba and bump down Kane's score? People are funny, and philistines are the most hilarious.

I think this is the loser's most-loved screen name, since it is the most prodigious one of them all.