View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 05:25 PM   #9
Zack

Default My impressions on the list.

This new Hype-O-Meter List looks very nice, and I have to say that I'm excited about almost all of them. Here are some of the games on the list that I really want to play

1. Syberia II: It's By far, my most anticipated adventure game of next year! I loved the first game, and I plan to play it agin so I can prepare for the sequel.

2. Sam & Max 2: This looks like it will be a fun game, but I haven't played the first game in a long time, so I need to find a copy of it. I'll admit this though: The trailer at LucasArts's web site is hilarious.

3. Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: I'm a little nervous about this game, especially since Larry himself is not the lead character. I really hope that the new developers make a game that's good enough to be worthy of being part of the series.

4. The Longest Journey: .Static: Lots of hope for this game, especially since The Longest Journey is one of my favorite adventure games. Good Luck, Ragnar!

5. Legacy: Dark Shadows: This game looks very intriguing, and I'm anxious to play the full-length demo if it ever gets made.

6. Jack the Ripper: Here's another game that really intrigues me. The trailer is awesome, and very creepy. Plus, I think it's really cool that the game takes place in New York instead of London. I'm a big fan of Mystery Adventure games, and I can't wait to play this one!.

Those are my choices of the games that I want to play next. I can't comment on the other games because I've haven't learned enough information about them, yet.