View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 06:27 AM   #1
twifkak
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak
Default New Hype-O-Meter Update!

Providing that I didn't royally screw anything up, your new Hype-O-Meter update is in town and doing business.

Old HOM:
1.Broken Sword 3
2.Syberia II
3.Sam & Max 2
4.Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
5.Longest Journey 2
6.Legacy: Dark Shadows
7.Black Mirror
8.Midnight Nowhere
9.Runaway 2
10.Journey to the Center of the Earth

Here's the play-by-play of updates:
Last week, #1 was Broken Sword 3, by a long shot. This week it's been released, so it's outta here. In it's place... Sam and Max! What an upset! Syberia 2 is spitting up S&M's dust, for, well, no reason that I can think of. Maybe it's too near release? No, that's not quite right... LSL and TLJ shift up a spot, to fill the void and/or trail of dust left by Sam and Max. In 5th place... a newcomer! Well, sort of. It seems magic and mystery have it that Project Jane-J suddenly skyrocketed into stardom, even though there's been no recent news. Legacy stays at 6th place, and Black Mirror's been released, so Midnight Nowhere and Runaway 2 shift up one. In 9th place, we have TAC's Jack the Ripper! Looks kinda cool. And Journey to the Center of the Earth, well, consesus is that it's no good, plus it might've been released already, so Mystery of the Druids dev House of Tales's Moment of Silence steps up to the #10 spot.

So the new HOM, in case you're too lazy to click on the big logo on the top-left of this page, is:
1. Sam & Max 2
2. Syberia II
3. Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
4. TLJ: Static
5. Project Jane-J
6. Legacy: Dark Shadows
7. Midnight Nowhere
8. Runaway 2
9. Jack the Ripper
10. Moment of Silence

Remember, this is not the official voice of AdventureGamers, but just my lone jet trail in the sky.

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"