View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 06:42 AM   #16
Jackal
Hopeful skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurebesh
Yeah, mine too. I really don't understand how it's only at #9 out of 10 in the Hype-o-Meter! It should definitely be at #1!!
It's at #9 because it doesn't have a publisher, and isn't in full production, unlike every other game on the list except the one below it. Which I explained after gradually dropping it down from the #4 slot it held for months.

Quote:
And as for the rest of the Hype-o-Meter, I see that #3 is taken by another of Benoit Sokal's horrible attempts at an adventure game, and #4... oh no... not that one... I should stop here. This Hype-o-Meter is obviously an abomination to adventure gamers.
So... anything with a little action is out... two of the most popular adventure franchises/developers are out... I think what you mean is that the Hype-o-Meter is an abomination to Aurebesh. Which is fine, just a much different thing. What you said concerns me; the reality just amuses me.

But just for the record, this is a Hype-o-Meter, not a "List-Our-Favourite-Games-o-Meter". It's meant to demonstrate which games are causing the most buzz in the adventure community. If you honestly think Runaway 2 is generating a much hype as Dreamfall, or Vampyre Story as much as Indigo Prophecy, you can't be paying much attention.