View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 09:20 AM   #16
Locue
Sol Narcissus

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP
As you, see, I edited the message
So you did, and the ape is beating up poor dino in a scene. Ah well. It was a heck of a long time since I saw the movie. Even longer since I saw it by my own free will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_cobra
Grumpy? I thought we were joking
Me too, but you really hurt my feelings. Nah.

Quote:
And yes, the original movie had dinosaurs and whatnot. As for will there be more of them in the game, well why not? It would be foolish to expect the game to be an exact retelling of the story, it wouldn't be much fun, would it? If it enhances the gameplay, I say bring them in. Just don't make them wear ties.
What's wrong with ties? As long as it's not a bowtie, I say the poor dinosaur can come in hat and tuxedo and a tie if he/she wants to. But no dresses. Please.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with mixing a huge gorilla with huge dinosaurs in the game. Not at all. More fun for the button bashing finger. Way I understand it the dinosaurs are in the game to provide a mutual enemy to both Mr. Kong and Mr. Human. That's fine.

Edit2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
I lik Locue, he funny guy.
I do my best.

Warning! The above post or comment may or may not contain sarcasm and/or irony and in some cases even serious cynicism and other types of tough guy talk. Please consult the nearest dictionary to avoid embarassing misunderstandings. Remember: It's never personal.