Thread: BS3 tomorrow :)
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 04:56 AM   #12
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Well, what did you expect, Mr. PS2, a gorgeous, crisp, clear high res PC monitor version with all the details cranked up and radiosity lighting in full force?

The PS2 version would be last version I'd ever get of this game (if I had choice of Xbox and PC), considering how old it is. Could still run to its limits (see SH3), but then there's also the price - BS3 for PS2 is more expensive than PC and you get, well, the 'watered down' PS2 version. The PC version is cheaper and in time will get even more cheaper and you get........a gorgeous, crisp, clear high res PC monitor version with all the details cranked up and radiosity lighting in full force with full screen anti-aliasing. [jab jab]

I'm glad you're finally getting to play it! I'll have to wait another week or so.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien