Thread: Nintendo DS
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 09:30 PM   #1
Mydriac

Default Nintendo DS

Well, I just ranted on about how I'm disappointed how it's looking as if my money spent on DS was a waste in the Another Code thread... So here's where I'm at:

Anyone think any differently about the complete waste of money and suggest any games I should get? Or future games coming up you'd like to discuss?

Another Code was one I was looking forward too, thinking I'd have to wait forever to get it. Then I heard of the European version being released, and now I'm ever more pissed because I know others have it, and I'm not going to be able to...

The other one too I'm looking for is Animal Crossing DS. Yeah it's childish, the whole online capabilities is what intrigues me the most... Not quite sure how that's supposed to work though The way my friend explained it to me was as follows:

Wireless Router

Turns out that's all you need and you're hooked up to the Wi-Fi network. Any thoughts on this? Or information you'd like to share?

There are a few other games I was looking at too, but they all just seem to be set for your 8-12 age category (Nintendogs, Yu-Gi-Oh {Which my 11 year old brother is oh-so-excited for} Sonic, and many others...)

Where's the good old Zelda that should have been released right away? I don't know if it's just me but for a well-known and loved game as Zelda, the new handheld should have more info then just http://ds.ign.com/objects/694/694756.html don't you think?

Anyway, your turn to let me hear what you think...