View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 02:47 AM   #17
AGA
AdventureGameAficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mares
I have a dream! I dream that one day, there will be more updates to the underground section! You can't stop a guy from dreaming! Unless you assasinate him like they did Martin Luther King!

And there's my token black history month tie-in. I've done my duty, history's thirst for exposure has been quenched.

And to quote an ad in Ebony, as paraphrased by Jon Stewart: "hundreds of years of slavery are similar to the pain experienced when one gets indigestion."

PS No disrispect meant, just wanted to spread the word to you guys of the lame black history month tie-ins one can run into out there! :eek:
Unfortunately there really isn't all that much of interest to make news posts about in the Underground section... If we were to post for every new game that were released, the news would be filled with almost-contentless entries. As it is we only post when something interesting has happened, like an Underground developer getting mainstream attention, or an interesting article being published.

Hmm, maybe some kind of 'games released recently' ticker could work, Marek? Nothing big or intrusive, just a nice way of knowing if anything interesting has been put out in the last few weeks...

As for the stars rating, someone (Evan or Marek I guess) decided that rating Underground games like that would be... unfair to the developers who had spend so much time and effort on a labour of love (and for free, nonetheless...)