View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 01:39 PM   #1
Dianetix

Default I found a new adventure game. (The Lord Of Misrule)

Hi all...
I have just emailed this to the adventure gamers team, but I thought I should post it here too.

I was looking in my local paper when I read that a new company (well, their an old company really, cos they started back in the Dragon32 and Amiga days) were all set to release an adventure game.

Its based on a well known authors book and it sounded great...And right now I’m getting fed-up with the shoot-em-ups that all the kiddies want to play...You seen the computer mags these days??? Not a real adventure in sight, unless you call running about shooting things to find a key to open a door an adventure!! LOL

Anyhow, I took a look at their site and downloaded the demo, and I have to tell ya, its BRILL…. Just a total great game. Better than 99% of the useless so-called ‘new releases’ that we adventures have had to put up with.

I thought I would tell you all cos a lot of the stuff on most adventure game sites are either about old stuff or about home-made games (NOT that I'm saying there is anything wrong with old stuff or home-made).
There’s just not a lot of new quality pure adventure games being released in today’s market, so these guys deserve our support IMHO.

Anyway, I gotta go now....but I will be back!
This forum looks great and I can see me being pretty active on it... which should annoy the wife cos I spend far too long on line so she says. LOL

CU
Shane.

PS: I did find a site that had already reviewed the game, http://www.european-graphics-guild.tk/
I think it’s the fourth or fifth down on the review area and its called The Lord Of Misrule.