View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 04:28 PM   #4
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Just a thought, because I really like the work this site puts out, I just wish there was more of it!
Thank you! That's music to my ears.

I can't speak for Jack (and I think he's left to go out of town for the weekend) but I think the goal is to put up a new article about every 3 days... and but for a few exceptions, this is usually how it happens. News updates are more frequent, and they tend to be little articles themselves most of the time.

Believe me, if we were able to churn them out any faster (without losing quality), we would. I, personally, am actively working on 3 articles at the moment, with several others coming up on the horizon. There just aren't enough hours in the day! And creating quality content does take time.

Here is the staff list. Not all the staff members are active on the forums, but there are quite a few people who work together very hard behind the scenes to make this site what it is.

I'm not sure how changing the focus to action/adventure (which we're not going to do!) would make it easier to update the site more often. The frequency with which the site is updated has nothing to do with our focus on adventure games... as you said, even if there weren't new games to cover (which there are), there are still tons of old adventures to review. It's not like there's ever a "slow news day" around here.

emily

ps To answer your last question, I think if this site were to move from "hobby" to "full on professional site," it would lose a lot of the charm that makes it so great in the first place.

Last edited by fov; 02-24-2005 at 04:42 PM.