Thread: Chat RPGs
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 03:16 PM   #1
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic
Default Chat RPGs

Well, so I tossed the keyword "roleplaying" into advanced search for the Chit Chat forum and lo behold... it found three threads... none of which had anything to do with my prime passion.

...so, tell me, why must I start a new thread about this?

Surely there must be more people on this forum who spend hours and hours typing up aspects of stories they only partly control? Surely I'm not the only one that tries to juggle the personalities of two or more characters in a completely fictional, imagined environment, described only by the text of my own persona and those who are playing with me?

Surely I can't be the only that does things like

Quote:
* Frederick tugs viciously at his arm, almost in disregard for it remaining in place, one foot slamming into the wall to offer leverage - it is almost comical, except no one is laughing. "Lars?!" he yells, craning his neck trying to peer past some point further along the corridor, maybe a door...
and doesn't wonder where the pretty graphics are?

Erm.

Point being, I'm a freeform roleplaying whore.

Discuss.
The freeform. Not my whoring.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™