View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 02:08 PM   #1
Mattsius
Mostly absent

Default Farewell.......... for now

Some of you already know about my 6-months departure from AG to “lay waste on Europe in my quest for world domination while fulfilling my mandatory time in the military”, as someone so eloquently put it.

I’ll be leaving on Monday, January 10th, which probably means that I will be posting my last posts on Sunday.
The funny thing is that on that same day, January 10th, I will have been here at AG for exactly two years. Oh, the irony...

I won’t be totally gone during these six months, albeit most of the time. I will be on leave of absence occasionally, but that will most likely be only for a couple of days at a time (weekends probably). I will try to pop in to see how you all are doing.

Six months is a very long time to be apart from people that you love as much as I love you all here at AG. You will be in my thoughts when I crawl around in the snowy (or possibly just wet) woods of Southern Finland. The thought of this place still being here when I come back will give me extra strength to go through all that lame shit though. So AG better be here when I get back, Marek! No selling it to some dictator of a frikkin banana republic or something, you hear?!!

I wish to thank the following:

Wormsie – My BEST patient ever! He’s weird as hell, but I wouldn’t want him any other way. Plus his pancakes are great (or so he says)!
Trep – My best chocolate truffles/French kissin/fashion/whipped cream advisor ever! And he doesn’t charge anything for it yet.
Gilly – Probably the naughtiest guy around these parts (some others come close though ). And he likes to laugh with hot chowder in his mouth. You gotta love him!
Laura – for being not only a great boss and work partner, but also a good friend. And one hell of a chat partner too. Oh also, goat.
Jack – for being the best boss a man can ask for: patient, friendly and funny, but also firm when needed. And he’s a Canadian who even likes hockey. Imagine that...
Emily – for not spanking moderating panning me too much since you got those great modding powers. Here have a drink! *please spill on shirt, please spill on shirt*

...and everyone else who I have conversed with during these two nice years. You are all awesome.

So not much more to say than awesome obstacle course,
Happy Samorost Day in advance, have fun while I’m gone and I love you Adventure Gamers!