View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 06:03 PM   #1
maxpayne2409
A Mighty Fine Pirate

Send a message via ICQ to maxpayne2409 Send a message via MSN to maxpayne2409 Send a message via Yahoo to maxpayne2409
Default What Adventure Game Would You Like To See As A Film?

Just wondering what classic adventure games other members of this forum would like to see become a movie & who would they cast?, personally i would like Monkey Island, Beneath A Steel Sky & Simon the sorcerer to be made into movies

the Movie closest to monkey island at the mo i would say is probably Pirates of The Caribbean, johnny depp reminds me of guybrush a lot in it, although in a movie version of the monkey island series i would probably cast bruce campbell as guybrush... why bruce campbell i hear you all cry..*"why bruce campbell?" you all cry* well the reason is simple, he always gives the kind of performance to suit guybrush's attitude, slightly cocky but also unsure, humourous if sometimes sarcastic, blunders his way through things like guybrush, sometimes escaping by the skin of his teeth, maybe simone bendix or emily booth as gov. elaine marley, and as lechuck who else but... the one and only Mr. T...... hehe only joking... or am i? he certainly would have the onscreen presence and general attitude to be a fearsome pirate or brian blessed could easily be lechuck too

beneath a steel sky - possibly ray liotta or charlie sheen as the main character, william daniels (the voice of K.I.T.T from knightrider for all you younger readers)

onto simon the sorcerer, i guess most kids nowadays would rather see harry potter but hes not the original kid wizard, simon would magic the pants off him (in a manner of speaking) although i cant think of anyone to play the part of simon, but tom selleck could play the role of sordid the wizard with ernest borgnine (if he is still around) or george carlin as calypso the wizard

to be honest i would like to see all those in the poll made into films

Last edited by maxpayne2409; 01-03-2005 at 06:08 PM.