Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Hint Requests and Technical Problems (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/)
-   -   Stroke of fate: Operation Valkyrie (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/29968-stroke-fate-operation-valkyrie.html)

plumgas 11-14-2011 07:49 PM

have the tongs & even tried them with no result, maybe I only used them with the bottle , will try to place them on the machine .

thanks for that,

okay that worked.

nvrsummer2 11-17-2011 09:28 PM

Is there a walkthrough for this game? It really leaves you without any way to figure out what you need to do next.

nvrsummer2 11-17-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom51 (Post 593206)
hi
does anyone know how i develop the film taken from the generals mansion.

Can you post how to do this plz??

Bakencijus 11-27-2011 03:59 PM

How did you disguise the bottle as a gift? I cant manage it :frown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grupenfurher (Post 593048)
Jesus this is ridiculous!!

I need to disguise the bottle as a gift WTF HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS!

splat44 11-29-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom51 (Post 593206)
hi
does anyone know how i develop the film taken from the generals mansion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvrsummer2 (Post 593940)
Can you post how to do this plz??

Ya, same here!

I know walkthrough says to take 3 pctures, one of entrance and two other of windows on 2nd floor!

There several windows on 2nd floor, which ones should I take pictures.

Importantly, how to developpe those pictures?
translated english of walkthrough isn't clear!

Thank

rokiczaaa 12-03-2011 01:39 PM

developing pictures:
1. go to toilet and switch on red light
2. click on enlarger
3. click on white paper
4. click on frame in which is now paper
5. if you see more than 90% click on frame again and picture will be sent next
//if %<90 click on one of the bottles above firdt bath (green) and % will be increased; more % = better picture
6. wait to moment when picture will be clear and bright and then click on it again
7. this step is automatic
8. Mayer say if photo is accteptable

and again for next photos

//sorry for my english but I think that this instruction is written more clear than google translate :) English is not my first language

splat44 12-06-2011 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokiczaaa (Post 594977)
developing pictures:
1. go to toilet and switch on red light
2. click on enlarger
3. click on white paper
4. click on frame in which is now paper
5. if you see more than 90% click on frame again and picture will be sent next
//if %<90 click on one of the bottles above firdt bath (green) and % will be increased; more % = better picture
6. wait to moment when picture will be clear and bright and then click on it again
7. this step is automatic
8. Mayer say if photo is accteptable

and again for next photos

//sorry for my english but I think that this instruction is written more clear than google translate :) English is not my first language

Ok, but I still have problems

Here what I'm doing

1) Turn light
2) Use negative on enlarger
3) click on paper
4) click bottle in green bath
5) quicky click on frame, it goes in green bath, quickly click paper from green bath and it goes to next bath)

The picture is either over exposed or too dark!

Are they steps that need to be done?
Then I'm doing something wrong!

Any advice?

plumgas 12-06-2011 01:55 AM

I took a while to get it right, the first attempt told me the pictures were no good so I went back to photograph again.

I was stopping the enlarger but then found it stops itself. leave it in the developer until it lightens up.

splat44 12-06-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumgas (Post 595117)
I took a while to get it right, the first attempt told me the pictures were no good so I went back to photograph again.

I was stopping the enlarger but then found it stops itself. leave it in the developer until it lightens up.

After trying and trying, I still fail!

Since you solved this part, can you send me savegame file?
Send me a private message I will go from there!

I ask you upload savegame to a free server and be sure to give me download link inside of private message!

Regards

GreyFuss 12-06-2011 03:53 PM

This is how I developed the pictures using the theory that the developing chemical weakens with every use. First picture I left in for a count of 5, second picture I left in for a count of seven & third picture I left in the bath for 9 seconds. I really didn't use a clock but merely counted. Its been a while since I played the game so I hope I am remembering the count right. Give it a try it can't hurt possibly playing with the count if it doesn't work for you.

Oscar 12-07-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zajacd (Post 592965)
Take a look at the doorbell beside the right beside the door.

I've done this and put the bell on the telephone, but the phone still doesn't work! He said the wires were pulled out, but I can't see any wires or any way to put them back in. Any ideas?

splat44 12-10-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyFuss (Post 595158)
This is how I developed the pictures using the theory that the developing chemical weakens with every use. First picture I left in for a count of 5, second picture I left in for a count of seven & third picture I left in the bath for 9 seconds. I really didn't use a clock but merely counted. Its been a while since I played the game so I hope I am remembering the count right. Give it a try it can't hurt possibly playing with the count if it doesn't work for you.

Actuall, I just solved this!

While taking those pictures, english translated of walkthrough didn't mention a thing on filters! That was the biggest problem with picture processing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oscar (Post 595238)
I've done this and put the bell on the telephone, but the phone still doesn't work! He said the wires were pulled out, but I can't see any wires or any way to put them back in. Any ideas?

By the way oscar, We can only use the bell after giving those pictures to the big boss!
Does this answer your question?

Cheers

Oscar 12-12-2011 07:22 AM

I just uninstalled this game after realising I have to play around with developing pictures again. I can't count on one hand the games I've had to do that in, and it's incredibly frustrating. Not to mention there's no point to it in this game - I'm running around doing things with no idea why I'm doing them. At least in Dracula 3, Black Mirror and Agon I knew why I was doing it.

plumgas 12-13-2011 04:18 AM

the walkthrough is more of a hints guide as its full of holes. So glad I finished the game. Not sure if we will ever see the second part of the game. Don't think it sold well on steam.

yngpsych 01-12-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakencijus (Post 594662)
How did you disguise the bottle as a gift? I cant manage it :frown:

In the dining room of the castle, far left side use the knife to click on the curtain. This will give you a rope. Use this with the bomb in the bottle and there you have it

timminsmtmmns 04-08-2012 04:05 PM

Hey Guys I'm Super Duper stuck, hope someone can help.

I need to get the cigarettes of Moltke to give to the two guys in the dining hall. But the problem I have is that I have already given the chocolate bar to Victoria on the desk and now when I see Moltke he is in the hut so I'm unable to get the cigarettes from him (I have tried using the cigarette butt on him).

On the plus side I can get the explosives out of the crate, but I don't think I need them yet.

timminsmtmmns 05-14-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timminsmtmmns (Post 606956)
Hey Guys I'm Super Duper stuck, hope someone can help.

I need to get the cigarettes of Moltke to give to the two guys in the dining hall. But the problem I have is that I have already given the chocolate bar to Victoria on the desk and now when I see Moltke he is in the hut so I'm unable to get the cigarettes from him (I have tried using the cigarette butt on him).

On the plus side I can get the explosives out of the crate, but I don't think I need them yet.

Or does anyone have any saved games so I can go back without re doing the whole game