Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Hint Requests and Technical Problems (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/)
-   -   The Murder on the Orient Express Thread (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/17880-murder-orient-express-thread.html)

azraelthecat 11-24-2006 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azraelthecat (Post 367039)
How do i get the telegraph to work?

I have the bowl filled with orange juice, a statue in it , a makeshift telegraph, it says it is missing a power source.

Never mind i figured it out

Joran 11-24-2006 05:12 AM

How do I take fingerprints of objects?

kwbridge 11-24-2006 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate10 (Post 366979)
Ηι! I'm stuck...again!!!
The train for removing the avalanche has come, Marcau has been kidnapped, I have asked everything there is to ask Poirot's friend (using the radio) and interrogated everyone again and again. All the instructions that Poirot gave me have been completed (fingerprints, footprints, everything). When I report to him he says to go over the ground that I have already uncover.

Any suggestions???

Thanks!!!

Kate:

You might have one last thing to locate.

Spoiler:
Check in Marceau's room

kwbridge 11-24-2006 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joran (Post 367049)
How do I take fingerprints of objects?

Joran:

Spoiler:
Have you been into the kitchen yet? You need an object from the kitchen, coal dust and the tape.

kwbridge 11-24-2006 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefan.leonte (Post 367020)
Can someone tell me how do I collect prints from objects? Thank you.

Stefan:

Do you still need help with this? Please see the post to Joran directly above this one.

stefan.leonte 11-24-2006 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwbridge (Post 367054)
Stefan:

Do you still need help with this? Please see the post to Joran directly above this one.

Thanks, I just figured out like 10 minutes ago :)

Aramis 11-24-2006 05:29 AM

about the code in the safe

it says 600 3 score (60) and 6. but the highest number is 99. how can you dial 600?

I would be very happy if someone could post the right combination.

Joran 11-24-2006 05:33 AM

Thanks kwbridge :)

Aramis:
Spoiler:
6-6-6

stefan.leonte 11-24-2006 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joran (Post 367058)

Aramis:
Spoiler:
6-6-6

I don't get it:

Spoiler:
If the combination is 6-6-6, how do you dial it? Which way do you turn? How much time do you stay in one position? Please explain the whole process, as I can't seem to find a solution.

Thanks.

kwbridge 11-24-2006 06:30 AM

Stefan:

Spoiler:
I think I just went right to 6, left to 6 and right to 6.

stefan.leonte 11-24-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwbridge (Post 367072)
Stefan:

Spoiler:
I think I just went right to 6, left to 6 and right to 6.

Finally it worked. Thanks so much.

Grayzor 11-24-2006 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joran (Post 367058)

Aramis:
Spoiler:
6-6-6

Spoiler:
6-6-6??? what kind of code is that for a safe! lol

Mariuca 11-24-2006 08:13 AM

I'm stuck again! I got the fingerprints from all the objects (I think) and now I don't know what to do, nobody talks to me. Please help! How many fingerprints from objects I must have?

kwbridge 11-24-2006 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariuca (Post 367088)
I'm stuck again! I got the fingerprints from all the objects (I think) and now I don't know what to do, nobody talks to me. Please help! How many fingerprints from objects I must have?

Spoiler:
Did you get the print from the crate in the baggage car? The one from the security car crate where someone has been hiding out? The one from the vase in a vacant room in the Athens-Paris coach? Did you get the fingerprints off of the objects in your inventory? You do that by combining the object with the items you use to take fingerprints.

kwbridge 11-24-2006 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayzor (Post 367086)
Spoiler:
6-6-6??? what kind of code is that for a safe! lol

Spoiler:
Agreed!!! When I tried it I didn't expect it to work and was shocked when it did.

Mariuca 11-24-2006 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwbridge (Post 367090)
Spoiler:
Did you get the print from the crate in the baggage car? The one from the security car crate where someone has been hiding out? The one from the vase in a vacant room in the Athens-Paris coach? Did you get the fingerprints off of the objects in your inventory? You do that by combining the object with the items you use to take fingerprints.

Yes I did. I have the fingerprints from vase, tumbler, window, both crates, book, security room, door knob, padlock and stiletto. Did I miss something?

kwbridge 11-24-2006 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariuca (Post 367093)
Yes I did. I have the fingerprints from vase, tumbler, window, both crates, book, security room, door knob, padlock and stiletto. Did I miss something?

Spoiler:
did you get them from the windowsill in Ratchett's room and from the door between Mrs. Hubbard's room and Ratchetts'- on Mrs/ Hubbard's side

Grayzor 11-24-2006 11:15 AM

Almost all done EXCEPT

Spoiler:
I got the radio working, yay!. But what now? Poirot is silent as everyone else so im stuck. What to do next?

Can someone help me its last thing i have to do i think

stefan.leonte 11-24-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayzor (Post 367115)
Almost all done EXCEPT

Spoiler:
I got the radio working, yay!. But what now? Poirot is silent as everyone else so im stuck. What to do next?

Can someone help me its last thing i have to do i think

Spoiler:
Compare the prints, get all the prints (also from the objects in your inventory), then talk to Poirot. He has to tell you about his friend with the telegraph.

vVVVv JAWZ 11-24-2006 11:45 AM

orient express..please help

i have come to a stand still...nobody will talk,i have all prints and passports
i cant seem to get the radio working,even with the 4 objects ive used already
i cant open the safe,..i have done the foot print,but i think im missing the stilleto print?if there is one,where?would appreciate the help..
last question.....why do the forums say spoiler,with no answer in them?