Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Most Anticipated Upcoming Movies (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/2457-most-anticipated-upcoming-movies.html)

Kolzig 05-20-2004 04:02 PM

The general publics Most Anticipated Movie of the year 2005 has been named Star Wars: Birth of the Empire.

pointandcliklover 05-21-2004 07:20 AM

i saw troy tuesday in a speical preview it was gd but it is more of a chick flick than a film for all audiences. the story is taken out of context and also i mistook one of the chacters to be hercules instead it is arhiles (brad pitt). the film is for brad pitt lovers and brad pitt hates coz of a ok ending i wont spoile it for u tho. the film i think will be a big hit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

like rpgs love battle then visit oni haven at
http://onisheaven.proboards22.com/index.cgi

trust me its brill and do sign up its free fun and it aint jus bout RPGS

UPtimist 05-21-2004 07:31 AM

Well, I actually don't remember anything worth waiting for... No LotR, no Austin Powers, no nothing... :P Well, I'll just have to wait and see. Maybe something will pop out. :)

100ja a.k.a. mr_mitja 05-22-2004 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma
Totally looking forward to Coffee and Cigarettes.

Yeah, I like Jim Jarmusch ever since Blue (that whole Lucky smells like chocolate, wicked). And Bill Murray, Steve Buscemi, Iggy Pop... It's just like I'd made the flick! Awesome guy!

As for the rest, The Punisher, Secret Window and Hellboy (believe it or not, it still hasn't played here in Croatia, maaaaan). And I definetly will go to see the new Spiderman. As I said somewere before, I think it can't be bigger CRAP than the first one. :D

Psychic reader Trey 05-27-2004 02:31 PM

I cannot wait to see The Day After Tomorrow 8-) 8-)

Pappapisshu 05-27-2004 03:05 PM

Though this year started off brilliantly with Lost in Translation, The Triplets of Belleville, Elephant, 21 Grams and, to some extent, Big Fish - it now seems to have turned into something very unsatisfying. I can't see a movie on the horizon (that is, the next three months or so) that I'd want to see...

Well, I hear that Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring is showing right now, so I'll probably go see that one.

UPtimist 05-28-2004 06:35 AM

Oh yeah, the new Star Wars... But was this topic about only movies this year?

Ninja Dodo 05-28-2004 07:56 AM

I'm looking forward to the new Harry Potter.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was great btw... Troy was okayish. Had its moments, but also its flaws.

DustCropper 05-28-2004 08:43 AM

I can't wait for the Spongebob Squarepants Movie. :P

redhotray 06-05-2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowLight
Dawn Of The Dead, The Day After Tomorrow, The Ring 2 (comes out in November), and the three Angelina Jolie movies I haven't seen yet: Beyond Borders, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I already saw Taking Lives in theater, which was excellent. She's also doing a voice in Shark Tale. She is my favorite actress because she makes me forget I'm watching Angelina Jolie...all I see is the character she's playing.

When I watch Angelina Jolie, it's not just the character I see...;).

scabb 06-07-2004 03:59 PM

The new Harry Potter film was great, much better than the others. There were a lot of things done differently than they are in the book, but they all seemed to work well and the film came off better as a result - the first two films were more like giant illustrations that rigidly documented each chapter, although I am of course wildly exaggerating with that statement.

The only problem was that it didn't really explain everything well enough for those of you who don't read childrens novels. Left quite a bit out too, which filled one of my friends with a lot of contempt for Mr Cuaron. Still, I loved it ;

Carlius 06-11-2004 03:37 AM

Hey how could you forget Terry Gilliams new film "the grimm brothers"? :(

saucyminx 06-13-2004 10:19 AM

Adventuregamers: The Movie :D Enuff said!

But seriously I'd like to catch the new Harry Potter movie, but I'll have to wait until next month when I come home to Malaysia for my summer break.

I'm not really up to date with the latest movies, but i know i want to catch Spiderman 2.

Tanukitsune 06-13-2004 12:21 PM

HHGG: 'nuff said! :D
(Actually I can't think of any other one) :P