Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   hey (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/2452-hey.html)

feisar 03-14-2004 12:47 PM

hey

..its been a while :/

the last few months have been a bit all over the place for me, ive not had much time to post messages, thanks to various life/work/relationship/crap stuff.. i manage to lurk and check out the site every now and then..

so hi new ppl who have no idea who the hell i am, hi to all the people that have forgotten me and everyone else :)

James 03-14-2004 01:20 PM

feis!

where's the weekly chart :D?

Intrepid Homoludens 03-14-2004 01:37 PM

((((( feisbaby! )))))

I missed you, stud! Hey, guess wot!

DomStLeger 03-14-2004 04:12 PM

Welcome back feisar! It's great to see you around again, I was beginning to worry you'd left us for good.

GreenJeanz 03-14-2004 05:15 PM

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Feisykins!

HaiDang 03-14-2004 11:45 PM

Ha! So at last there's someone to give this a rate! Welcome back Feisar!

feisar 03-15-2004 12:07 AM

thanks people.. *clicks on link* cant believe i fell for my own joke *stares at turd and shudders*

glad to hear your escaping back to the city 'trep i really hope it all works out :) when u movin?

btw european town design aint that great, in the 60's & 70's anything culturally significant was torn down and blocks of flats put in. Then in the 90's any large building was demolished, any tiny piece of green space was filled in and replaced by housing estates, with no extra facilities, shops, roads or anything..

charts for last few months =
1. generic EA sequel
2. generic Sonic sequel
3. generic EA sequel
4. generic Final Fantasy cash-in
5. generic EA sequel
6. generic EA sequel
7. simpsons licence to print money game
8. generic EA sequel
9. midway's lets see how much we can charge for a stingy complitation pack thats identical to the one we released five years ago
10. activisions cheap and nasty GTA clone

jaf 03-15-2004 11:53 AM

:kiss: : kiss : :kiss:

Intrepid Homoludens 03-15-2004 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feisar
glad to hear your escaping back to the city 'trep i really hope it all works out :) when u movin?

:) I already moved, 2 weeks ago. Now I'm looking for a more stable job, hopefully land something in a few weeks. Wish me luck.

Quote:

btw european town design aint that great, in the 60's & 70's anything culturally significant was torn down and blocks of flats put in. Then in the 90's any large building was demolished, any tiny piece of green space was filled in and replaced by housing estates, with no extra facilities, shops, roads or anything..
Yeah, like Erkki and I discussed, residential and community design and planning sucks these last several decades. Very little or no consideration for basic human requirements and social interaction.