Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   I'm Sick of All This Sheight (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/14396-im-sick-all-sheight.html)

SakSquash 04-15-2006 11:34 PM

I'm Sick of All This Sheight

I think it's time SJH came back.

Intrepid Homoludens 04-15-2006 11:37 PM

He's too busy with his life.

Lucien21 04-15-2006 11:37 PM

Go post a comment on his Blog then

SoccerDude28 04-15-2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SakSquash
I think it's time SJH came back.

You can always go to Moscow to visit him ;)

SakSquash 04-16-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucien21
Go post a comment on his Blog then

No way! You do it!

Spiwak 04-16-2006 06:52 AM

I wasn't even aware he left.

Karmillo 04-16-2006 07:11 AM

He has a blog?

NcroManiac 04-16-2006 07:12 AM

He has an internet conection, and he's not wisiting us? :frown:

Intrepid Homoludens 04-16-2006 07:15 AM

:) Like I said, he's too busy. He's got work projects, writing projects, and other stuff.

Sage 04-16-2006 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
He's too busy with his life.

Then he needs to get back here and post some photos of this alleged "life".

Lucien21 04-16-2006 07:27 AM

He's had enough time to post at JA+ a few times recently

:P

saucyminx 04-16-2006 01:52 PM

Hi guys.

I should probably have come in here a lot earlier and told you guys. Ben (aka SJH) has been ill. He just had a sudden surgery last week. It started with his stomach cramp in the middle of the night which escalated to early morning. He had a callout doctor who came over to examine him, who then adviced him to check in to a hospital immediately. That was when he was told he needed to do an operation ASAP to remove a cyst. The whole event scared the hell out of both of us. It had been a very difficult and emotional week for the both of us, what's with the distance between the two of us, so it's quite hard for me to give him my full support. I couldn't even call him, as the bloody Russian line had put some kind of a block on my phone. He's all right now, although he does suffer from the usual pain, post-surgery and is now resting at home.

I am quite happy that there are some of you who are still thinking of him. Thank you.

Jelena 04-16-2006 01:57 PM

I´m sorry to hear he´s been ill and I understand it´s difficult for you to be so far away from him. All the best to the both of you!/Lena

Melanie68 04-16-2006 02:02 PM

Mira, I'm so sorry to hear that but glad he's made some progress. Tell him I say HI and hope he's feeling better. I'll be thinking of him. :)

SakSquash 04-16-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mira
Hi guys.

I should probably have come in here a lot earlier and told you guys. Ben (aka SJH) has been ill. He just had a sudden surgery last week. It started with his stomach cramp in the middle of the night which escalated to early morning. He had a callout doctor who came over to examine him, who then adviced him to check in to a hospital immediately. That was when he was told he needed to do an operation ASAP to remove a cyst. The whole event scared the hell out of both of us. It had been a very difficult and emotional week for the both of us, what's with the distance between the two of us, so it's quite hard for me to give him my full support. I couldn't even call him, as the bloody Russian line had put some kind of a block on my phone. He's all right now, although he does suffer from the usual pain, post-surgery and is now resting at home.

I am quite happy that there are some of you who are still thinking of him. Thank you.

Tell him to stop being such a pussy and to get on Live and play me at something!

Sage 04-16-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Hi guys.

That only makes sense. He's been complaining of stomach pain and digestive problems for several months. Perhaps the growing cyst was the cause of these problems and he'll feel much better now that it's removed.

Quote:

Of course we are. Some of us miss him terribly. :frown:

Intrepid Homoludens 04-16-2006 07:05 PM

:) Thanks, Mira. Tell squaresie I miss him and wish him well. He'll be fine, as long as he's well taken care of and gets a lot of much needed R&R. PM me his address so I can send him a tacky 'Get Well' postcard from L.A. (I'll send one to you one as well).

SakSquash 04-16-2006 07:21 PM

Mira, my gamer tag is FirstMateSmee. Tell your "man" if he doesn't add me soon, i'm comming over to punch him in his wussy stomach scar.

Spiwak 04-16-2006 07:58 PM

Classy.

Good luck to you and SJH, Mira!

SakSquash 04-16-2006 10:12 PM

I'm all sorts of class.

:P

Tell him to get well soon also.