Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   My ever-so-dear Adventure Gamers... (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/12596-my-ever-so-dear-adventure-gamers.html)

Kingzjester 01-02-2006 10:23 PM

My ever-so-dear Adventure Gamers...

... I hate love you all.

Now, with that in mind hustle over to the Industrial Complex, a new web comic that promises to be really good, if for no other reason, because it is being made by yours truly and company.

Bookmark it.

Then come back next Sunday.

It is like those fine rubber boats I was peddling a year and a half ago, only less paddling and more awesome.

Aj_ 01-02-2006 10:39 PM

The site design is awesome(awwwwsssooommmeeee), but the comic reminds me too much of 8-bit theater, was my favourite comic, until it started getting like yours (sorry!). Keep it up though, it's not like I did better(although the co-creator was teh bomb). Also, I have no taste. *bye*

Kingzjester 01-02-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aj_
The site design is awesome(awwwwsssooommmeeee), but the comic reminds me too much of 8-bit theater, was my favourite comic, until it started getting like yours (sorry!). Keep it up though, it's not like I did better(although the co-creator was teh bomb). Also, I have no taste. *bye*

What... uh... what does that mean exactly?

Aj_ 01-02-2006 10:51 PM

8-Bit theater
It's amazingly popular, but I didn't like the self-referencing going somewhere after episode 400.

I helped create a few comics, they were rubbish(on my part), and I have no taste.

Slightly more coherent post.

tabacco 01-02-2006 10:58 PM

Argh! that ugly guy on the left of the logo is creeping me out ;)

Kingzjester 01-02-2006 11:22 PM

Me too. I insisted we get body doubles, but the good doctor would have none of it. :shifty:

eriq 01-03-2006 12:53 AM

This is a little too twisted and deep for my frazzled brain to comprehend this time of night but damn is that site pretty. Great work. And the illustrations are a breath of fresh air! Very unique! I love it.

Ninth 01-03-2006 04:31 AM

I like the style.

Dasilva 01-03-2006 04:58 AM

Very VERY stylish. Great work!

Starflux 01-03-2006 07:22 AM

Good to see the Industrial Complex online.

Of course you'll never catch up with August.

Kingzjester 01-03-2006 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flux

Catch up in terms of what? Number of strips? Breadth of readership? Raw incoherence?

Tanukitsune 01-03-2006 09:47 AM

Well, it's still a hatchling of a webcomic, but I like what I see so far...:D

eriq 01-03-2006 10:23 AM

Quote:

I like the styling of your comic. It's cool how you have the ABOUT page that introduces your characters. Helpful.

Melanie68 01-03-2006 12:14 PM

I love Herzog's nose ring and his attitude.:7 He'll be an interesting one to follow.

Who drew the various anatomical parts for the page? Incredible detail in those (especially the femurs). :)

Maquisard 01-03-2006 03:30 PM

Fun stuff

Starflux 01-04-2006 04:15 AM

Why thank you Eriq. Wait until the long-awaited new website goes online in a few months and you'll see even more user-friendliness and awesomeness going on there.

Kingsley, I meant comic pages, but rubber lifeboats will do fine as well. And with the new website I'll be fully prepared to deal with this new threat. Though for now, I'll pretend bonhomie to lull you into the clichéd false sense of security. If you'd just step over here, that'd be just great.

Wormsie 01-04-2006 10:08 AM

Quote:

Wait until the long-awaited new website goes online in a few months and you'll see even more user-friendliness and awesomeness going on there.

Make sure it doesn't have a huge header graph so that that the comic fits into the browser window without having to scroll down on 1600*1200 resolution.

Please? http://www.herzogthevile.com/forum/i...5innocent2.gif

Anyway, we should be talking about Herzog the Vile.

Mattsius 01-04-2006 12:10 PM

Fooking awesome looking site! Oh, and the comics are decent also.

:P

RLacey 01-04-2006 12:30 PM

I like it :).

Kingzjester 01-04-2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
I like it :).

That is quite natural.

All you kind people will be coming back and partaking in the wonders of the comic, every weekend, right on the dot.