Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   "Would you please risk going to prison for me?" (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/11253-would-you-please-risk-going-prison-me.html)

Intrepid Homoludens 10-15-2005 07:07 PM

"Would you please risk going to prison for me?"

Quote:

Dear Mr. Rafol,

I enjoyed your article about Syberia's life and death undercurrents. It is in a sense then, somewhere between the two.

Plus it had such good scenery and atmosphere. This summer I got a RUSSIAN version of the game (how fitting) It was pretty cool with the Russian voice-overs. But after beating it, which leaves you on a real cliffhanger, the installation for Syberia 2 didn't work. it said I need the minimal.syb file . If you would be able to burn the file onto a CD for me or something, I caould give you $5 or so.

I think it is a great game, and would love to play the sequel.

Thanks!

**********, **
:P This is an email I got recently. Erm, first of all I don't own a copy of Syberia 2. Secondly, I have no idea what this person is talking about. I dunno, but even if they were asking innocently they should have first contacted the publisher's tech help department.

Whatcha guys think?

SakSquash 10-15-2005 07:08 PM

Kill himmm kill himmmm!

Intrepid Homoludens 10-15-2005 07:10 PM

Well, I could reply and say, "I know someone on this gaming forum who be more than willing to give you some bad sex."

Sage 10-15-2005 07:19 PM

Several people, in fact. :D

ScottMate

Intrepid Homoludens 10-15-2005 07:21 PM

At the same time? That would be more specifically categorized as bad orgy.

Sage 10-15-2005 07:27 PM

*glazed, faraway look in eyes*
I'm sorry. Flashback.
What were you saying?

ScottMate

Intrepid Homoludens 10-15-2005 07:29 PM

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sp...ie/stunned.gif

insane_cobra 10-16-2005 12:53 AM

Go to prison? Hee hee, aren't you overreacting a little bit? :)

And Scott, I'm sad I don't see you posting as much as you used to anymore, I miss your posts. But maybe I'm just reading the wrong threads.

squarejawhero 10-16-2005 01:07 AM

Well, someone registered purely to recommend me a good Vodka and warn me about Russian water. :D

saucyminx 10-16-2005 01:21 AM

*hums Jailhouse Rocks*

Tobbe 10-16-2005 01:37 AM

I don´t like prison, I don´t wan´t to be no one´s bitch! :D

SCRUGAtes13 10-16-2005 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insane_cobra
And Scott, I'm sad I don't see you posting as much as you used to anymore, I miss your posts. But maybe I'm just reading the wrong threads.

can we get an amen? AMEN, we wan't more tof the scott master!

edit: my advice is ignore the e-mail. that guy is obviously a republican.

Intrepid Homoludens 10-16-2005 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insane_cobra
Go to prison? Hee hee, aren't you overreacting a little bit? :)

:shifty: That might've had something to do with the fact that I watched The Shawshank Redemption last night.

samIamsad 10-16-2005 03:58 AM

No game of Monopoly? Awww.

stepurhan 10-16-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
:shifty: That might've had something to do with the fact that I watched The Shawshank Redemption last night.

So at least you know a way to get out of prison if the situation arises.
Spoiler:
As long as Morgan Freeman is there to provide you with the necessary tools that is. :P

Sage 10-16-2005 11:14 AM

Insane_cobra, clearly you and SCRUGAtes13 have been reading the wrong threads; I run my mouth almost non-stop whether I know what I'm talking about or not!

ScottMate

Intrepid Homoludens 10-16-2005 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepurhan
So at least you know a way to get out of prison if the situation arises.
Spoiler:
As long as Morgan Freeman is there to provide you with the necessary tools that is. :P

I'd have to feed him a beer first.

saucyminx 10-16-2005 01:18 PM

Trep, darling, for you I'd walk all the way to New Orleans, cycle a bit around the neighbourhood and then come back to Moscow... in my high heels. Need anymore reassurance?

Intrepid Homoludens 10-16-2005 01:22 PM

What kind of high heels?

I'll only say yes if they're Manolo Blahniks. If I had $500 I'd get your a pair.

SakSquash 10-16-2005 02:58 PM

Oh man....look at what I almost missed.

Time to ride the tiger scotty boy!