Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   S&M - Season 2 (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/20799-s-m-season-2-a.html)

Dyng 08-29-2007 04:18 AM

S&M - Season 2
 
So, eh, why isn't this one topping the hype meter?

The cinematic teaser is out along with a few screens, and I'm all apes**t about it. Anyone else feel like going ape**t?

Let wild speculations and blind worship ensue...

jannar85 08-29-2007 07:34 AM

I liked the way they took all the plot-elements from the previous season and put it into this. SO original. And what's that robot doing there? :O Creepy!

Sam & Max are going to have a combat system :D Hit and smack ^^

Dale Baldwin 08-29-2007 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jannar85 (Post 436992)
And what's that robot doing there?

You do see that robot in a season one episode (I think it was in Reality 2.0, but it's either that or Bright Side of the Moon), although only its head as it walks by the office.

Melanie68 08-29-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyng (Post 436960)
So, eh, why isn't this one topping the hype meter?

Once a few games get released (there are a few in September), the hype-o-meter will likely be updated and Season Two will very likely make its appearance.

Jackal 08-29-2007 09:31 PM

Actually, it's more post-Leipzig buzz I'm waiting on before updating the H-o-M. Season Two deserves to be there, but with so many games being showcased at GC, Sam & Max don't have the market cornered on hype these days. :)

jannar85 08-29-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin (Post 436996)
You do see that robot in a season one episode (I think it was in Reality 2.0, but it's either that or Bright Side of the Moon), although only its head as it walks by the office.

Ah. Haven't gotten that far yet in the season.

tabacco 08-29-2007 10:12 PM

The Maimtron 9000 is in the very beginning of Reality 2.0 :)

Jobabob 08-29-2007 10:22 PM

if they set it in that *$%&ing street scene again i'm going to scream

Terramax 08-30-2007 12:29 AM

Personally I'd like to see another Bone game than another S & M one. Sure, the S & M games are quite funny but I'm the kinda guy who steers clear from sequels and rehashes because they usually lack creativity.

I've never read the Bone comics so the games are, or where, quite a revelation for me.

Dyng 08-30-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal (Post 437111)
Actually, it's more post-Leipzig buzz I'm waiting on before updating the H-o-M. Season Two deserves to be there, but with so many games being showcased at GC, Sam & Max don't have the market cornered on hype these days. :)

True. There are a lot of interresting adventure games coming up. Still most excited about S&M though, since Telltale have proved themselves capable of making a worthy successor for HtR (which I worship blindly) in season one.

Boneho Chane 08-31-2007 07:53 PM

Oh, Sam and Max.

Kurufinwe 09-25-2007 01:09 PM

Only five episodes this time?

(oh, and: early November! Yay! :))

Jackal 09-25-2007 01:10 PM

Only five. How long before the first complaint of the season pre-order price not reducing proportionately? :D

Erwin_Br 09-25-2007 01:13 PM

Max better have fur this time. And I mean REAL fur! Pixar quality fur, if you will. I won't settle for anything less.

--Erwin

Jake 09-25-2007 01:31 PM

Weird you should mention that. Max has amazing fur technology, but he hairsprays it all down, and then puts on a skin-tight full body white rubber tube before going out in the morning.

Erwin_Br 09-25-2007 01:34 PM

Like, omg! Doesn't he even realize how bad that is for your hair?

--Erwin

tabacco 09-25-2007 08:20 PM

I don't think Max ever thinks about Jake's hair.

HieroHero 09-26-2007 02:47 AM

I don't mind losing one episode if the 5 will be better overall.. and a christmas episode..thats gotta be fun :D

Tyler_Legrand 09-26-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erwin_Br (Post 441355)
Max better have fur this time. And I mean REAL fur! Pixar quality fur, if you will. I won't settle for anything less.

--Erwin

Prerendered animations ftw

Lucien21 09-26-2007 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal (Post 441351)
Only five. How long before the first complaint of the season pre-order price not reducing proportionately? :D

And so they should if you are getting less for the same money :devil: :D :pan:


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Design & Logo Copyright ©1998 - 2017, Adventure Gamers®.
All posts by users and Adventure Gamers staff members are property of their original author and don't necessarily represent the opinion or editorial stance of Adventure Gamers.