View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 08:11 PM   #15
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

I have to add what my niece (who herself would also take a break from boys just to have hot sex with Jolie) said of Jolie. When I was visiting my brother and parents in South Pasadena a couple weeks ago, Kristin drove down from San Rafael to see me, and she and I were hanging in the living room watching the first Tomb Raider movie and talking about how hot Jolie is. Then for the next several minutes we were silent, just admiring the actress, how she moves, arches an eyebrow, everything, when suddenly Kristin gestures and declares: "And she's not even trying!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyConfused
As for Angelina Jolie, I'll watch almost anything she's in. I love that scene in the first Laura Croft where she is doing bungee ballet. I watched the little "making of" thing about it on the DVD and she was talking about how fun the bungee ballet was. She seems like an interesting person in real life.

Here she is with her adopted son, Maddox. Hmmm, Oscar and Golden Globe winning actress, lauded humanitarian, successful single mom, edgy, free spirit, those damn pillow lips.....I'm definitely in some kind of love with her.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien