View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 02:43 PM   #8
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzjester
Odd, not too many people here care about this topic... stupid wankers...
Kingz, STFU, you filthy university snob! Whatever shit you're going through atm, do not take it out on us, okay? Besides, the thread is ONLY A FEW HOURS OLD! I've been reading this topic closely since Marek posted it earlier this evening. The only reason I don't contribute is because I don't know enough about hydrogen technology vs. fossil fuel consumption vs. global corporations etc. I'm absorbing the information like a sponge, you moron, just as you were absorbing Kant and Milton in Philosophy 101 when you initially didn't know shit about them, so at least allow that others here like me are doing the same. Get off your high horse, dear, you'll get a nosebleed.

I personally feel that alternative, environmentally sound fuels are the way to go, but the problems of conflicting global policies, economics, and particularly huge corporations are so damn overhwhelming as to severely slow down, in not inhibit, the needed research and funding. It's ultimately a collaborative effort, yet each potential party has its own selfish agenda, no one wants to lighten up.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien