View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 02:29 PM   #5
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Whoah. I never thought those two little words could sound so arousing coming from a.....a lifeless invertebrate. Tell me, darling, can you French kiss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillhotstudruless
BTW, Trep, I owe you a big thanks! I forwarded your post to someone at my office whom I really like ans she has finally agreed to go out and have lunch with me tomorrow! Check's in the mail, my man!

BTW, I'm thinking Japanese. Nothing like Sushi to get you in the romantic mood. What do you think?
What do I think? First base, but no further for the time being. Just don't attempt to kiss her when you drop her off at her home. Act very bashful and embarrassed, then turn around go home, but show a little hesitation. Works every time. I'd give more direction but that'll require another check.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien