View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 07:36 AM   #56
Robert_Cath
Ladies man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel
Robert Cath, seeing your location, I guess you understand serbian... Perhaps you'd be so kind to share some of the serbian dialogue in the game...? Bulgarian is not that different from serbian, but it's a bit hard to get all with all those people speaking so fast :/
Haha, I've waited years for someone to ask me this. I'll be glad to. Which dialogue do you need? I understand all of them, but ask me for dialogues just before Vienna (I haven't played the game further, because my CD2 was damaged. I've ordered new one by CDAccess, I hope I will receive it)
Thanks for putting on the dialogue with Anna and Cath, I didn't get: "...it's not unheard of".
I am making the list of dialogues from TLE. I know it sounds crazy, but I got to the first dialogue between Abbot and Cath, and I stopped there, because that dialogue goes very fast. If someone is interested...
The dialogue that is especially funny is the one between Miloš, Vesna and Cath in their room. I laughed when I first heared it, because Vesna speaks so funny things. I could write out the translation... (and give it to you in the morning...-Tatiana)
I also like the dialogue which can be overheared if you stand in front of Miloš's room, after the fight with him.
So, just ask me which dialogue do you need?