View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 04:18 PM   #45
Udvarnoky

I've been wanting to read this again. Great stuff. And the answering machine MP3 clip from Bill Farmer is still on Mixnmojo; search the news post. I know this is a familiar rant that we've all heard a million times, but it's a real shame that we lost this game. Just knowing that all this dialogue was recorded and will never be heard (What if Bill or Nick die or something? Huh? ) or that a new trailer was very close to being released just pisses me off all ****ing over again. Oh yeah, and someone should contact that guy and ask that those pictures taken of the script be put online now. I guess those "higher-ups" weren't impressed by the special assembled demo (though I still blame everything on that goddamned Sam & Max survey that LucasArts hosted, thinking that the opinion of LucasArts.com members, mostly Star Wars fanatics, will paint an accurate picture of the adventure gaming public is stupid - and of course I'm going to assume that the survey was the single thing that the game's marketing prospects were judged by).

Hey, the Sam & Max 2 museum is still going to happen, right? I mean, I know the possibility of a new Sam & Max is now more existant thanks to Telltale and the hopeful cooperation of Steve Purcell this May, but we still don't have any more hope of resurrecting Freelance Police than we ever did. Just tell me you guys haven't abandoned the project, it remains as important now as it was when you thought it up.