View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 12:31 PM   #103
Sly Boots
Master of Time and Space

Yeah, the Europeans weren't that great (as in spectacular). The Champions League is the most spectacular football competition in the world in my opinion. I was joking about the 'soccer' thing, I'm glad there are football/soccer fans in the states. I'm surprised the European Championships weren't available in USA, after all, even in my third world country you can watch the NFL(yuck!) for free on a Romanian sports channel.

And even though I started a similar thread (not knowing abot this one),
Sly Boots is the main character of Anachronox.
The avatar is the picture of Sly Boots.
The title is the self-description of Sly Boots.
In my signature I mention the games I play/replay/will play. I thought of including the 'I shall kill you... with DEATH!' quote from Anachronox, but it would have looked violent to the ones that haven't played the game.
You probably saw the pattern... I am an Anachronox freak.

I love Terry Prachett too. Unfortunately, here in Romania only his first four books were published, and since buying them from USA/UK is too expensive, I haven't read the 'Guard' ones. So I also thought Concrete's avatar was a picture of Clint Eastwood.
Playing: Omikron: The Nomad Soul Next: Sanitarium Replaying: QFG IV: Shadows of Darkness, Grim Fandango, Syberia Waiting for: Max Payne 3, Deus Ex 3, American McGee's OZ, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Fahrenheit, Anachronox 2 (if they ever make it)