View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 02:01 AM   #19
Skeeter

!!!!! IT HAS ARRIVED !!!!!

Installed no problem on my xp pro computer when on the back it says not xp compatible

Gfx are cool and faces are nicely detailed the begining room (only tested like 2 mins ago so only been there) are ok but in the gfx options i have to turn off incremental rendering off as it makes some textures and objects flicker or go very transparent, most notibly the chair at the back corner and the ceiling (sp). Although once u get near em they are normal again but i turned it off anyhow as its better without it (btw what does that option do).

I have full gfx and aa and af on btw YEAH!!!

Intro aint bad either and the intertface was a bit weird first few seconds but after trying all mouse buttons and knowing how they work, seems like a ok interface as u dont have to keep an eye on gabriel all the time and can leave him whiel u check stuff out.

Be back later after a good thorough testing and play of the game to tell u more of more experiences if u like.

Although the game has been out since 99 i was woundering if there has been any patches that i need to get. Google and such aint found much.

Btw i have the re-release Xplosiv version