View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 11:15 PM   #52
katie
Puss in Rock Chick Boots

It must have been The 7th Guest back in 1994 (can only remember the year from remembering where I was living at the time). Spent many happy hours ensconced in a spare bedroom poring over the game, the clues and the puzzles and then having to phone my father late in the evenings and describing the puzzles verbally to him over the phone in the hope of an answer. Sometimes I even drew a picture of the puzzle then would drive over to his house (10 minutes up the road) to get the solution from him. Hey, these were the days before the internet and email really, not that ten years later my father has embraced this technological age.

Two years ago I revisted The 7th Guest and it was just as much fun, the sequel The 11th Hour was not quite a good with very annoying voiceovers.

Always been a fan of adventure and platform games. Does Pitfall fall under this category, cos I remember playing that long before the advent of the home PC on a games console - C64, Sega or something, that long ago I can't remember now.

Katie.