View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 07:09 PM   #1
Zack

Default Looking for Knights of the Old Republic Demo

Hey guys, it's Zack, who's once again created a new thread.

I'm looking for a demo for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I've been hearing a lot of great things about this game, and it's really intrigued me. For starters, I've learned that it's gotten lots of Game of the Year Awards from different Web Sites and Publications (PC Gamer, my favorite computer gaming Magazine awarded it their PC Game of the year award for 2003). A lot of gamers seem to really like it, too. The problem is, I can't seem to find a demo for the game on the Internet, and LucasArts, and Bioware don't seem to have any download links for the game either.

Does anyone know if Bioware or LucasArts created a demo for this game? I'm asking this because I would really like to try it out. Also, I thought you all should know that I'm a devoted Star Wars fan. I've watched all of the movies, and I even thought that Attack of the Clones was a little better than the Phantom Menace. I'm hoping that Episode III: Revenge of the Sith will be a good movie and ties directly into the original trilogy. One final note: this will probably be the only Role-playing game I've played since Deus Ex if I do manage to play it. So, if anyone knows where I can find a demo for this game, please let me know as soon as possible.