View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 09:05 PM   #52
Crunchy in milk
delusions of adequacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteRancor

Spoiler:
By the way, I've run into a problem with Carth. Dustil's dead?
Spoiler:

Considering he's messed up about his past, Dustil was Carth's little ray of hope. Save him and he can move on with his life. But you didn't take the time out from your quest to save him (a very simple procedure) and instead forced a situation that resulted in his death... I'm sure Carth will perk right up if you show him a little leg... No wait, its over. Go back to an earlier a save or move on with your life.

Dustil is worth saving even if you're playing as a cold hearted bitch. Should you ever for a moment dream of killing Carth, wooing and betraying him later is the only way... otherwise he runs like a pansy.

Not sure if this belongs in spoiler tags too, but having Mission as a romance-able NPC in Knights 2 isn't possible. Ok so she's 19 years old now (and legal), but from a rules perspective the hero in Knights 1 and their party hit the level cap (20) which is how far you can level in the pen and paper D&D starwars game by Wizards of the Coast from whom the license comes. There are no epic level rules for the star wars rpg yet. Secondly, you start the game afresh in Knights 2 as a completely different low level person, and thirdly I'll have to put into spoiler tags:

Spoiler:
Knights 2 holds that the dark side has finally come to power and all but wiped out the Jedi. Enter your (new) character to save the day. If you chose the dark side in Knights 1, Mission is killed

On top of all that is the very crass notion that, not surprisingly appeals to me, Mission has a thing for Wookies. So unless your next Jedi is incredibly hairy and well hung, you're not her type.

Last edited by Crunchy in milk; 08-16-2004 at 09:19 PM.