View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 08:08 AM   #2
Marek
Puts the 'e' in Mark

I personally wouldn't be offended if BASS2 goes down to around 7, though some people probably would be. We haven't heard anything new about it. It seems the leaked confirmation a few months ago was publisher bait, and the project still has a ton of development ahead of it. It'll go up again eventually, but right now it doesn't have to be at the top of the radar.

I'm ashamed to say I almost forgot about Lost Paradise. Dang! I'm looking forward to that one. Sokal does the big things right... hopefully his team will manage to get the finer details right this time.

When the Hype-O-Meter started it was basically a group of five games fighting for the top spot, and then the rest of the spots getting filled with various games no one was really too excited about. It's a pleasure to see the top 10 has become a real battleground, with truly interesting titles in all slots, and three potentially good titles fighting for #10.

(It's so much fun checking the Hype-O-Meter now that I'm not closely involved in the selection process!)