View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 07:43 PM   #23
Zack

Well, as I said earlier, Uptimist, I lost the gift certificate that my sister sent me as an e-mail twice. The first time, I accidentally deleted it, and so Amazon.com sent me a new one a little while back. A few days ago, when I was ready to buy a few things on that website, I went to my Compuserve to get the gift certificate which I had stored in my Old Mail section, it had just simply disappeared. Turns out, it had been moved to another file where it stores mail that I haven't deleted.

Frustrated that this had happened to me a second time, I decided to pay full-price for the items by myself, and that really angered my Mother, and she refused to talk to me for the rest of the night. I tried to buy Max Payne, and two DVD's: Hellboy, and A Better Tomorrow. In the end, I decided just to buy the DVD's and maybe buy Max Payne some other time. But, now that we found the gift certificate, I can now use the birthday present that my sister sent me any time I'm ready to. The reason is because we printed it onto a sheet of paper.

So, that's what happened, Uptimist. I'm 26 years old, and I live with my parents whom I greatly love, even if I upset my Mother Nancy Howe, from time to time.