View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 07:29 AM   #50
ConcreteRancor
No justice. Only me.

1. Halo for sure. It's interesting to note that all the people who gush about it play the X-BOX version, and are CONSOLE gamers. I've played both X-Box and PC versions, and I think the PC version is better than the X-Box version, (WAY better controls,) but STILL isn't anything special. Hehehe. Those silly console gamers. "What's that? You had a great game of four-player deathmatch? That's nice. I played Capture the Flag with 32 people yesterday."

2. Starcraft. Good thing I live in the states, because if I was living in Korea I'd be fed to the wolves if I said that. I can't describe how much I HATE "Enemy-Starts-Much-More-Powerful-Than-You-And-Could-Crush-You-Instantly-If-He-Really-TRIED-To-Attack-So-You-Must-Build-A-Base-And-Slowly-Whittle-Away-At-Him" levels.

3. 007: Goldeneye. You can't freaking JUMP, for God's sake! Why was this game considered so good? I admit, though, that it did have the best multiplayer available for the N64.

4. CounterStrike: Half-Life was the best game ever. CounterStrike was decent, but people, it's time to move on.