Thread: Hospital
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 05:47 AM   #1
Wormsie
Doctor Watson

Default Hospital

Going to the hospital just isn't worth your time. They didn't find anything wrong with me (except the bloodtest still needs to be analyzed).

On the other hand it was a blast! I met interesting people, had interesting conversation, learnt interesting things and got interesting experiences. Really, try this:

1) Drink 1.5 litres of water. 2) Remain seated for two hours 15 minutes. 3) Rise and try to walk. (All blood has gone to your lower body).

When I rose I slowly but steadily started losing conscious. As I literally stumbled through the door of the reception, I just knew that I absolutely had to sit down. I found a chair, sat and remained seated, seeing nothing, realizing nothing. Then I heard a distant, concerned voice: "Is something wrong with you?"

A question. OK. So I probably have to answer something, I thought slowly.

"I'm supposed to... have.... a blood test... an ultrasound.... and... x-ray...." I replied weakly. "And I'm feeling drowsy...."

My ears started ringing.

"Drowsy?" the voice asked. (I believe she thought I was drunk. Can't blame her...)

I mumbled something in reply.

"When were you born?" the voice asked.

"Seventeenth of July, nineteenhundred and eighty-five..." I replied, carefully pronouncing each syllable. I slowly looked up, and noticed that the figure in front of me was starting to resemble a human being. Voices, though, were still coming from somewhere distant.

EDIT: GreenJeanz, what do you think of the mp3 I sent you?

Last edited by deadworm222; 09-11-2003 at 06:06 AM.