View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #161
talkshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
It's great that they've already raised 150K, but I'm worried. So few backers, far less than the Andromeda guys and that doesn't spell any good because the Space Venture is not going to make it, unless a miracle happens. They're not even close to the 12K a day they need. Tex is already down to one thousand an hour and needs about 10K a day. So that's okay, for now. But it is sure to go down more. I don't want to be too pessimistic, after all this is just day two, but even when people thought Jane's Pinkerton wasn't doing too well, she never fell below the amount of money she needed each day.
I think you're missing the point that only just over 1.5k backers have backed it -- and they have already hit $150k. Two Guys has 3k backers and roughtly the same amount of money raised. Expect there to be at least 4k backers when done. My point is: the backers so far are contributing mostly an average of $100+ -- that's a GOOD sign.

Also, have faith that the Two Guys project will be funded. I haven't pledged to that one yet as Tex wiped me out financially -- but I plan on $50 or $100.

Last edited by talkshow; 05-16-2012 at 01:29 PM.